7 reasons to join SupOptique
For more than 100 years, the SupOptician community has been a spearhead of photonics in France and abroad.
- An original state of mind that has been cultivated for more than 100 years: creator, innovator and pioneer in all fields of application of optics and photonics (environment, energy, transport, health, aeronautics, communications, security or... art!).
- A training in systems engineering combining various skills (digital and computer science, electronics, applied mathematics) around a core in optics and photonics
- A course based on 3 main streams: regular track, apprenticeship / co-op education , , student engineer-entrepreneurship track.
- A high-level training in physics combining experimental practice and fundamental concepts
- A School open to international students (student exchanges with KTH Stockholm, Imperial College London, EPFL Lausanne, etc.).
- The possibility of combining training with double degree courses with ESPCI Paris or HEC Paris, and the possibility of joining Sciences Po Paris at the end of the course.
- A high employability rate (2019 figures: average job search time = 2 weeks, average salary = 38,000 euros gross excluding bonuses).