School closure – Plan for the Continuity of Education
The President of the French Republic announced the closure “from Monday (16th March) onwards, and until further notice, of all kindergartens, primary schools, middle schools, high schools and universities”.
The enforcement of this decision to SupOptique / Institut d’Optique Graduate School implies distance learning for all education programmes, for the 3 campuses of the School.
Duration of this continuity plan organization:
The School is closed for an unlimited duration.
We are considering a first period of 2 weeks (can be evolutive). We will keep you updated every day on this situation on the Institut d’Optique website, on this COVID-19 page.
The continuity plan is as follows:
- the School is ensuring educative continuity for Lectures and Tutorials through eCampus. More information through an email from Julien Moreau
- the School is ensuring educative continuity for Labworks through alternative solutions. More information through an email from Fabienne Bernard
- the School is ensuring educative continuity for “associative projects”. More information through an email from Sébastien de Rossi
- catch-up/ re-sit exams : timeslots will be organised in the week of 23rd March. More information through an email from Franck Delmotte.
- the CFA (Co-op / Apprenticeship centre) is closed; the School will take over the continuity
- FIE-1A (innovation / entrepreneurship): more information with Olivier Fortin.
- FIE-2A (innovation / entrepreneurship): no access to the FabLab; the School is ensuring educative continuity through alternative solutions. More information through an email from David-Olivier Boucher.
- IFSBM (biomedical track): courses are cancelled/postponed. More information through an email from Arnaud Dubois.
- if you are currently on internship: you must abide by the decisions from your host laboratory / company
- continuous education: all sessions in March and April are cancelled (or postponed)
The faculty staff in charge of each education programme for initial education and continuous education are your contact persons.
They will receive technical support from the IT service.
Update - saturday, March 28
Some general information:
IngénIOGS Week scheduled on 6th May : Despite all our efforts to keep the initial educative calendar, some adaptations are unavoidable: we cannot organize the IngénIOGS week this year, it is cancelled.Easter holidays: in the perspective of continuing our educative agenda (courses, jurys, commissions,...), Institut d'Optique decides to keep the initial calendar for these academic holidays.More information to come soon from the Dean's Office.